It’s been many years since I’ve run a competitive foot race (maybe because I’ve been running other kinds of races lately), but hands down taking up competitive running in my early twenties (after having finished second to last in my one and only cross-country race in junior high) changed my life, and all for the better.
Perhaps at some point in the future I’ll be posting times from my competitive running career (I qualified for Boston with a 3:09:24 at Chicago in 2005 and ran Boston itself before moving on to ultramarathons), but I still run on a daily basis when I can, preferably in the mountains of Colorado or the Hill Country of Central Texas, and for now I’ll just post a new edition of Bill’s Boston Marathon Qualifiers Guide, fresh for this website newly revamped in WordPress:
- Boston Marathon Qualifying Marathons You Can Run to Qualify for the Race (BQ)
- Boston Marathon Qualifiers By Fastest Runner’s Winning Time (Best Finish)
- BQ Marathons by Number of Finishing Runners Completing Last Running of Race
- Boston Marathon Qualifying Times for Runners Eyeing the 2021 Race
- Faster Factor > Fastest Boston Marathon Qualifying Races on Bill’s List