Writer, Actress, Model, Director & Producer Seeking Representation
Please see Bookings Page to book
- City and Country of Residence: New York, New York USA
- Height: 5’3
- Weight: 117
- Waist: 27 Inches
- Hips: 34 Inches
- Waist-Hip Ratio: 0.79
- Willing to travel?: Yes
- Are you willing to work as an Extra?: Yes
- Okay to list you in the Time for Video (TFV)?: Yes
- Okay to list you in the Time for Print (TFP) section?: Yes
- Manhattanville College > Classical Vocal Performance
- Marist College > BA Theatre with concentration in Acting, Screenwriting, Directing & Film)
- Musical Theatre > Mark Planner
- Classical Opera > Richard DeRosa
- Voice > Marianna Vagnini
- Stanislavsky System/Theatre Games > Matt Andrews
- Musical Theatre > Richard DeRosa
- Ballet > Andrei Kisselev
- Modern Dance > Janine Mollinari
- Character Analysis/Script Study > Robert Curtrofello
- Classical Acting > Semina DeLaurentis
Languages and Accents
- New York
- British (English & Scottish)
- New England
Emily is a Writer, Actor, Director and Producer. She has an MA in Stage and Screen Writing from Regent’s University (London, UK), a Bachelors in English with a Theatre concentration (Writing, Directing, Acting & Film) from Marist College (Poughkeepsie, NY) and studied Opera at the Instituto Lorenzo de’Medici (Florence, Italy). She has appeared Off-Broadway in several shows and has toured regularly both nationally and internationally. She also performs in New York City at private venues such as The Union Club and has sang at her fair share of weddings and funerals. For six years she has played Tina in Tony n Tina’s Wedding both on tour and in NYC.
Emily’s film, Wet Paint, which she produced and co-starred in (and wrote the original short story!) is currently on the festival circuit (stay tuned!)
Her play, Capture, a raw and visceral story of one woman’s fight against Domestic Violence was the recipient of the 2015 Fresher Writing Prize in the United Kingdom (Best Stage Play) and was also published later that year by the Fresher Publishing Company. Capture was also a part of The Venus and Adonis Festival in NYC and was received with staggering praise. In June of 2016, it had a production in Bournemouth, UK at the Shelley Theatre and subsequently in 2017, a production at the Seven Angels Theatre in Connecticut.
Cold Porridge was her fifth play to hit the New York Theatre scene in a little over two years. Others include: The Locals (wrote/acted in) at The Jewel Box Theatre, Copse (wrote/directed) for the Midtown International Theatre Festival, and Ruptured (wrote/acted in) for Manhattan Rep.
Most recently Emily directed the film Transit: A NYC Fairytale, which was 187% funded through Kickstarter. The fundraising video stirred up debates and discussions on social media regarding its subject matter with one post alone reaching 10,000 people. Emily headed a promotional campaign for the film at the 2019 Pride Parade in NYC. The film is currently in post-production.
Emily is an avid traveler, constantly looking to explore new places, cultures and people, which serves as the inspiration for a lot of her work. She’s completed two novels, Bode and The Veil of Seduction, which she hopes to publish soon! Emily is a member of the Actors Equity Association & SAG-AFTRA eligible.