Time for Print (TFP) Exchange Forum
Time for Print (TFP) is a popular arrangement between a model and a photographer whereby the photographer agrees to provide the model with images from the session free of charge in exchange for that same model’s time (the model also provides her or his services free of charge).
By means of this arrangement the model can build a portfolio to show to prospective clients and the photographer gets a model for his or her own portfolio at no cost.
Also note that Makeup Artists and Hairdressers willing to provide their services on a Time for Makeup (TFM) / Time for Hair (TFH) basis to build their own portfolios will be listed here.
Bill’s List Models & Photographers Open to Time for Print:
- Maria Bekheet > Midwest-based Experienced Teenage Actress & Model
- Yvette Ardelean > Chicago-based Experienced Actress & Model
- Rudy Arias > Fashion Editorial & Music Photographer
- Mike Fotowerks > Vancouver-based Couture Photographer
- Adina Naraine > Toronto, Canada-based Model
- Maggie May Gregorash > Canadian Actress with Formal Training
- Annastacia Yona > South Africa-based Model & Rapper
- Marion Davies > Sierra Leone-based Model
- Emily Dinova > New York-based Writer, Actor, Director and Producer
- Nur Hazratul Ida > Johor Bahru, Malaysia-based Model
- Lucciana Yazigi > Dubai-based Model & Actress
- Janja Hostnik > Dubai-based Model & Actress
- Peter Hodgins > Experienced Canadian Actor, Model & Cinematographer
- Brittany Barber > Missouri-based Model
- Robert Antonowitsch > Saskatchewan-based Photographer