Time for Print (TFP) Exchange Forum
Time for Print (TFP) is a popular arrangement between a model and a photographer whereby the photographer agrees to provide the model with images from the session free of charge in exchange for that same model’s time (the model also provides her or his services free of charge).
By means of this arrangement the model can build a portfolio to show to prospective clients and the photographer gets a model for his or her own portfolio at no cost.
Bill’s List Models & Photographers Open to Time for Print:
- Rudy Arias > Fashion Editorial & Music Photographer
- Mike Fotowerks > Vancouver-based Couture Photographer
- Annastacia Yona > South Africa-based Model & Rapper
- Nur Hazratul Ida > Johor Bahru, Malaysia-based Model
- Lucciana Yazigi > Dubai-based Model & Actress
- Janja Hostnik > Dubai-based Model & Actress
- Peter Hodgins > Experienced Canadian Actor, Model & Cinematographer
- Brittany Barber > Missouri-based Model
- Robert Antonowitsch > Saskatchewan-based Photographer